Welcome to February's theme. Artwork and comments welcome from everyone!!!!

Thanks to Laurie for February's theme which is:

Angels

The theme is open to all artists whatever your medium. Please post your finished artwork in this discussion thread. These should be new pieces completed this month. You have until 29th February (It's a leap year - time to propose ladies) to submit here and then I will close the thread.

Please remember to use the picture icon above text box to add images and not the attachment below. (Click here for instructions on how to add an image to your forum post.) If you want to comment on someone's submission please do so here.If you have suggestions for themes, please click to this thread.

I can't wait to see how you interpret this - abstract, realistic, collage etc... so many opportunities for all. Sue

Tags: theme

Views: 1162

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Horses/animals are such a big part of my life.... and I believe they come in "angels" too.   

Kool. An Angel Bow. Is this a digital art image, or a painting...?

Bill Housley said:

An Angel Bow

Bill Housley said:

Angel Over the Hermitage 11x14, acrylics, canvas board

Hello friends, I have just joined the art colony and was wondering what the subject for the month of March is? Thanks

Sorry Kelly I was late posting it. It's posted now.

Fabulous work everyone. I think this has been our most popular theme to date. Now let's see what you can do for March :)

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Thaneeya McArdle created this art community as an interactive extension of her art education site, Art-is-fun.com.

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Anton Abela

Pat

Follow Us!

Follow Art-is-Fun.com on Twitter for art news, ideas and inspiration!

Support this Site

www.dickblick.com

If you make a purchase from Blick Art Materials (above) or Amazon.com (below) after clicking one of these links, Art-is-fun.com will receive a small percentage of the sale.

Your support is much appreciated!

www.dickblick.com

Learn how to Draw Groovy with Thaneeya's new book, which is published by F+W Media!

Sales of Thaneeya's book will help fund the costs of running this site.

Your support is much appreciated!

Art Supply Spotlight

We use this space to spotlight a cool art supply you may not have heard of, changing the featured items every few days. Enjoy!

Members

© 2014   Created by Thaneeya LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service